Is your car stuck in a ditch, in the middle of the road, or just not moving any longer? Slide Car (รถสไลด์, which is the term in Thai) is a handy tool that makes it easy to unload your car without waiting for a tow truck and can save you time and money. Here’s everything you need to know about using a tow slide to move your car.
How Do These Things Work?
Shifting cars from one location to another is safe and practical with towing. Instead of towing the wrecked car with the rear tires on the road, the entire car sits on one edge of a towing tray, fastened for release.
The tow truck’s hydraulic system moves the tray to slide under the damaged vehicle. This vehicle is towed from the ground. Then, it is positioned horizontally at the vehicle’s rear, fastened, and ready for travel.
What Benefits Of Using A Towing Service?
- Security:Not all towing techniques are equal, and your car can be forced to pay for a cheap tow by a tire lift towing company. Your car is balanced and stable when you tow it with a tilt tray; there are no concerns about frayed or loose connections, simply a smooth transfer to the destination of your choice.
- Convenience:When you request a towing service, you won’t have to worry about the type of tow truck that will show up or if it can handle the job. You won’t have to wait for a different kind of truck to help you because that tow truck can handle practically any job.
- Safety:As already stated, there are times when a tire lift tow is not the best option. Conventional towing may worsen if your car has been damaged in a collision. Additionally, there’s a chance that various components of your car could disappear.
- Versatility:A tow truck is your safest choice when towing various automobiles. Any tow truck is the best choice for the job if you need to pull a passenger car, large machinery, or leisure items.
- High Weight Limit:The typical tilt-tray tow truck has a carrying capacity of 11 tons, and some of these tow trucks can tow cargo up to nine meters in length. The requirements for massive tow vehicles could change, though.
The best way to move your car with a tow slide-car is to use the equipment that comes with it. You can quickly get a proper setup and have everything ready before you start towing. Make sure you also stick to local laws if there are safety issues for other road users or pedestrians.