Stimulating the production of growth hormone is essential if we want our body to function effectively, maintain our energy and skin tone while aging, and from growing our muscle mass.
Synthetic growth hormone is one way to supplement the decreasing levels of natural GH in our body. However, there are many dangerous side effects associated with HGH administration and it permanently shuts down the natural growth hormone production cycle in our body.
Peptide blend containing CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin is a very safe way that does not administer the synthetic form of GH. Instead, after administration, these peptides stimulate the pituitary gland to release more growth hormones in the response. Both the peptides in the blend have a slightly different mechanism of action.
CJC 1295 – Mechanism of Action
This peptide binds with the GHRH receptors which in turn act on the pituitary gland to send a signal to release more growth hormone in the blood. With CJC administration, the blood concentration of growth hormone remains elevated by 200-1000% for approximately 6 days as the peptide has a long half-life.
The administration of CJC 1295 is safe and does not cause any serious adverse effects. However, you should not attempt to buy CJC 1295 online as this peptide is only administered by a registered medical practitioner.
Ipamorelin – Mechanism of Action
Ipamorelin on the other hand mimics the functioning of the hormone ghrelin and binds to its receptors after administration. It is a regulatory hormone released by the pituitary for growth hormone release.
It works by inhibiting the hormone Somatostatin whose primary function is to inhibit growth hormone secretion. Thus, in the absence of any barrier or inhibition, growth hormone can be secreted once proper stimulation is received by the pituitary gland.
It is a rapid onset peptide but with a shorter half-life of about 2 hours.
CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin blend
When the 2 peptides are combined in the right proportion in a blend, Ipamorelin works to provide the right environment for GH release while CJC 1295 provides the stimulation which is needed for the increase in growth hormone secretion.
Together, by elevating GH levels in our body, these peptides provide the following benefits:
- Rapid onset effects derived from Ipamorelin are complemented by the longer-lasting effects of CJC 1295.
- Prevents bone injuries that happen due to loss of bone minerals with age.
- Reduction in unwanted body fat.
- Increase in muscle mass and metabolic rate of the body.
- Increases sexual drive.
- Reduced recovery time after workouts and injuries.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Keeps you energetic and focused throughout the day along with providing enhanced mental clarity.
- Reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels by increasing your sensitivity to insulin.
- With overall better health, both physically and mentally, you can attain better quality sleep which will keep refreshed in the morning.
Are there any side effects of peptide therapy?
Different peptides work in different ways in the body. As far as Ipamorelin and CJC blend is concerned, it is well-tolerated by most people with minimal side effects reported such as:
- Injection site reaction like pain or swelling.
- The headache goes away once your body gets adapted to the therapy.
- Hyperactivity and feeling of flushing face.
The common dose that is safely given on a daily basis is 300 mcg of subcutaneous injection taken 1 hour before going to bed and approximately 2 hours after your last meal.
The side effects can get more severe if the peptide blend is taken at a higher than recommended dosage. This is why it is necessary to consult a medical professional and let them evaluate your present condition to find the right dose of the blend for you.